If you are like me, you are quite possibly receiving a lot of communications from people letting you know how they are preparing for and managing the unique situation we currently find ourselves in.
Here at Purple Co, we too want to assure you:
- We are telehealth online proficient. We have been providing online services since 2014 as a way of increasing accessibility to client’s and people who need our services.
- Telehealth does not just mean video conferencing, as this is not available to all our client’s – it also means using the telephone and talking to people.
- We want to help keep our communities safe, so as of this week I, as the owner of Purple Co, have directed that there shall be no more in person consultations for our client’s, or customers until it is determined to be safe to do so. Thank you for your support with this decision.
- People living with chronic illness, pain, anxiety and depression are likely to feel increasingly anxious and isolated in these very uncertain times. Now is the time for us to be ensuring that we can be of service to our clients and customers, allowing their concerns to be heard then responding from a SOLUTION FOCUSED PERSPECTIVE which is what we here at Purple Co excel at.
- There are plenty of recovery, rehabilitation and RTW activities that we can be facilitating clients and customers achieve now. We are well positioned to help client’s take advantage of this current environment, to keep them engaged, to enable them to be well educated, and then empower them to take advantage of new and changing opportunities as they arise.
We also want to support and encourage our customers at this time.
Dealing with people who are already anxious who are now facing increasingly uncertain times can at times be an overwhelming emotional load to carry. If you need help, we have great connections and access to non traditional EAP services that might be a great support for you.
Together, we can do this