Purple Co partners with industry leaders in the Life Insurance, Income Protection
and Salary Continuance schemes to deliver fully customised rehabilitation support.
Put simply, we understand the nuances of the Life Insurance sector and how to get the best outcomes for our customers and clients. Purple Co was founded in 2008 specifically to meet the growing needs of this sector.
Our approach combines a mix of real-world advice, support and creative case management strategies to make sure that our clients have the best chance of managing their health, finding a job and staying well when at work.
We are champions of good rehabilitation for our customers and our clients — ensuring that their investment in recovery, rehabilitation and return to work services provides a strong return on investment.
Gone are the days of compliance and paint-by-numbers rehab. We meet each client where they’re at to engage them in their own recovery and facilitate independence and empowered decision-making. Here’s how:
Rehabilitation Counselling and Return to Work Planning
We offer fully customised rehabilitation planning and support for clients who have experienced injury, illness or disability. The Purple Co process assists in decision-making, full stakeholder engagement, and facilitates a smooth and durable return to work for clients.
We conduct a range of assessments to assist in rehabilitation planning and decision making throughout the insurance claims process. Learn more about our assessments here.
We’ve developed the Purple Co Fatigue Management Program in response to the growing body of research that supports the effectiveness of structured one-to-one counselling and coaching in helping people improve their function and manage their fatigue.
Executive Coaching and Placement
We’ve developed a range of programs, coaching and assessment tools to help clients get job ready and successfully re-enter the workforce. Our team is experienced in working with high-flying executives to create a unique return to work approach that makes sense for each client’s unique industry and skillset. Learn more here.
Our full package of service delivery descriptions can be found here.
Why choose Purple Co for your Life Insurance claim?
This is our commitment to you:
- We offer a comprehensive analysis of the client and their situation in the context of their life and their claims experience
- We treat all parties with respect and dignity and therefore we expect to be treated with respect and dignity in return.
- We are masters of implementation. We do not make recommendations that we cannot implement ourselves or cannot find services/solutions to assist.
- We only offer real-world solutions. We are committed to helping people return to paid employment, and we are, therefore, grounded in the modern job market and its expectations of potential employees.
- We offer a return on investment. This may not always be a return to work and off-claim outcome (and if that’s the case, we’ll always tell it like it is). Where return to work isn’t feasible, you’ll receive an analysis of your client’s situation, which can enable more effective claims strategy and develop a positive customer experience for your customers.